Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Godly Counsel

Thankful for the counsel of God's Word and those He places in my life to give godly counsel. Times of trial serve to bring me closer to Him... not to drive me away. And, yes, at times my flesh and heart fails just as the Psalmist David's did, but God is my strength. The trial simply provides me another opportunity to proclaim His working in my life.

Psalm 73:24-26, 28 - Thou shalt guide me with t
hy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. 25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. 26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. 28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

No comments: