Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A New Adventure

This is me, Melissa, your humble newbie blogger.  

As I sit here contemplating what to write I am asking myself, "Why on earth do you want to blog?  What do you have to say that hasn't been said before?  Who really cares what you think?"


Well, I don't know the answers to those questions.

I do know that I just want to be an encouragement to others who are trying to live a godly life in a very ungodly world.  I am reaching that age -- the "elder woman" -- that Titus refers to.  I want to inspire younger, and older women, to be more than the world's version of a woman.  I want you to be God's version of a woman.  I want you, the reader, to reach higher than the "norm".

Here I hope to teach, encourage, and inspire.  I hope to grow with you as well.

I'm looking forward to our times together.  Bear with me as I learn and grow with you.

No comments: