Sunday, July 29, 2012

Standing Up

 The true follower of Christ will not ask, "If I embrace this truth, what will it cost me?" Rather he will say, "This is truth. God help me to walk in it, let come what may!" ~ A. W. Tozer

Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened. ~ Billy Graham

Will you stand in the gap? Are you willing to stand for the truth of God's Word? Are you willing to stand against opposition... whether friend or family? Will you stand on God's Word, the Sword He has given to us to fight against false teaching and practices in the church?

Ezekiel 22:28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, T
hus saith the Lord God, when the Lord hath not spoken.

Ezekiel 22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

No man was found in this passage of Ezekiel and the Lord destroyed the land... it doesn't have to be that way today.

No comments: